According to Andrew LaCivita, a goal is nothing more than a vehicle to enhance your enjoyment of something you love. If it’s that simple, why do so many people fail to accomplish their goals?
To find out, read this new book on setting goals: Out of Reach but in Sight: Using Goals to Achieve Your Impossible! This book on setting goals is based on Andrew’s motivational speech given to a 300-member audience in 2013.
If you are seeking a book to help set and accomplish your goals, Out of Reach but in Sight will help you learn:
- What a goal is—to understand how to use them to your benefit.
- Where goals come from—to ensure you’re focusing your energy on the right ones.
- The types of goals—to understand how to enjoy the journey instead of becoming distracted by the outcome.
- How to set them—to maximize your growth as you work toward them.
- How to achieve them—so you can plan for and accomplish them!
For more book details and insight regarding where to order, click the Out of Reach but in Sight book!