The only thing I like more than getting free stuff is giving it away. I’m sure it seems counterproductive to many, but it brings me great joy to give away wisdom I’ve gained from years of corporate suffering, uh, learning.
Voilà. There you have it. A complimentary job interview preparation guide is mere seconds away.
I’m happy to offer up something as a first-step in building a relationship with you. All I ask in return is that you enjoy it.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ve noticed I’ve published books and articles on job searching, interviewing, and various related topics. Over time, even I get lost in my own writing and can’t find something when I need it. For real.
If I can’t find it, how on earth are you going to be able to when you need it most? Search boxes help, but they’re no substitute for a half dozen-page checklist that will give you instant access to whatever you need when it comes to job interviewing.
Inside the guide you’ll find material or links to help:
- Create self-awareness to ensure you understand the job you want and how to determine whether the employer can provide it for you.
- Conduct research to surface critical employer information.
- Share compelling stories during the job interviews that contain the six key qualities that make them believable and memorable.
- Respond successfully to the fourteen most effective job interview questions.
- Sell yourself and gather intelligence through effective question asking.
- Close the interview to ensure the interviewer wants to hire you.
- Learn to properly thank the interviewers with a thank-you note that helps sell you.
Just click here to download Your Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide!
You might also enjoy a more full look at these topics. While it’s still available, click here if you want a complimentary eBook of Interview Intervention: Communication That Gets You Hired.
Happy job interviewing!