Do you struggle with with asking employers questions during a job interview? Not sure what to ask or how to ask it? Join career expert and award-winning author Andrew LaCivita as he discusses how to ask questions in a job interview!
TODAY’S TOPIC: HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS IN A JOB INTERVIEW
Join me for today’s session to learn the very best techniques to ask questions in a job interview and three of my favorite, killer questions that will make you shine and ultimately get you hired!
Today you’ll learn:
1. Why people make bad career decisions and how not to
2. How to organize your questions
3. How and when to use the employer’s answers to sell yourself
4. 3 of my favorite questions to ask employers
SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LIVE Q&A: Did you know you can attend these sessions LIVE for FREE? Yeah!
I conduct my weekly “posts” LIVE as part of my LIVE OFFICE HOURS on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel so you can get the Live Office Hours alerts.
I conduct the sessions on THURSDAYS and vary the times because I have a very global community and want to provide everyone a chance to attend at a reasonable hour of THEIR DAY!
You can chime in with your questions related to this topic or anything you want to discuss about your job search or career. If I don’t get to your question live, I’ll be happy to answer it in the comments section when the live airing is complete!
FREE WEBINARS and DOWNLOADS!
RESUME WEBINAR: 3 SECRETS TO GET YOUR RESUME NOTICED. ATTENDEES GET MY FREE RESUME BUILDER: The Ultimate Guide to Develop a Resume that Gets Job Interviews!
The RESUME BUILDER is filled with everything you need to craft a killer resume. It includes:
– Optimized professional resume template so you can see the sections.
– Instructions to fill in each section, including the specific content and topics which grab the employer’s attention.
– A “journal” section with 14 critical areas to stimulate your recollection of the most impactful parts of your work history and projects. Plus, you can use it to capture your current and future career efforts!
After you watch the webinar, download the resume builder, and fill out your resume, I recommend using JOBSCAN BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN ANY ATS. PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR A FREE ACCESS!
JOB INTERVIEW WEBINAR: 3 KEYS TO ACE ANY JOB INTERVIEW. ATTENDEES GET MY FREE EBOOK ACE ANY JOB INTERVIEW: Master the Best Answers to the 14 Most Effective Job Interview Questions!
JOB SEARCH WEBINAR: HOW TO FIND A JOB YOU LOVE: 10 Steps to Find Your Dream Job 10X Faster.
JOIN MY JOB SEARCH BOOT CAMP
Want the most advanced and effective job searching program created?
Check out my Job Search Boot Camp to find your dream job fast!
5 sessions, lifetime access, live events (plus recordings), ongoing coaching and so much more:
– Start in the right place (your headline/pitch, your why, your needs, your questions for the employers)
– Create marketing material that wows (resume, cover letters, LinkedIn Profile)
– Run the perfect job hunt (most advanced job search strategies)
– Interview to win the job (ace any type of interview and learn advanced selling techniques)
– Negotiate like a pro (learn the nuances, psychology and steps to get paid what you deserve)
Learn more and ENROLL HERE.
CONNECT WITH ME
I believe in being there for you wherever you are!
Join my email list email list
Get my books and training
Subscribe on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Tweet with me on Twitter
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Zip through my pics on Instagram
Listen on my iTunes free podcast (I’m on all podcast platforms if Apple isn’t your thing)
WHO IS THIS DUDE?
Andrew LaCivita is an internationally recognized executive recruiter, award-winning author, trainer, and founder and chief executive officer of milewalk and the milewalk Academy. He’s dedicated his career to helping people and companies realize their potential, consulting to more than two hundred organizations and counseling more than eleven thousand individuals. He often serves as a trusted media resource and is the award-winning author of Interview Intervention, Out of Reach but in Sight, and The Hiring Prophecies.